AlphaBOLD is building BOLDCommunity and Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD customers are not just mere clients but they are rather strategic allies who come together with our consulting team to create customer-centric solutions. Our clients are as much part of BOLDCommunity as our consultants. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experience. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. If you happen to know BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
The Vice President is a member of the AlphaBOLD leadership team and works collaboratively with practice leads, sales leadership, and the CEO to optimize the business. The ideal candidate would be working as a leader in a consulting organization with experience in the management of Microsoft professional services consulting environment. This individual is an analytical, big picture thinker who is driven to further the mission of the organization by leveraging business acumen and consulting experience. The ideal candidate will be experienced working with technical teams, driving revenue and profit and will have in-depth Microsoft professional services experience. The successful candidate will be empowered to lead the organization’s top-level, strategic, and innovative technology solutions, as well as the day-to-day tactics that drive efficiency, effectiveness, and value.
- Provide effective experience-based design and consulting management leadership for the organization’s client projects. Take responsibility for the success of their implementations and associated software development.
- Build scalable consulting processes as the firm continues its accelerated growth with priorities that include entering new markets and diversifying service offerings.
- Lead the decision making process for operational issues related to specific engagements.
- Communicate engagement status considering risks, business objectives, and quality goals to guide the work of others.
- Provide effective management of the organization’s services portfolio. Create the project and portfolio budgets, monitor performance against the budgets, and ensure budget compliance including P&L responsibilities.
- Develop and manage staff forecasting and company forecasting models by measuring pipeline, project backlog, burn rate and planning for new project engagements pro-actively.
- Develop short-term and long-term vision and strategic plans for the Microsoft professional services practice based on vision, objectives, plans, and operating requirements.
- Build a customer service oriented culture and continue the development of a responsive, effective team focused on performance, results and rewards which demonstrate AlphaBOLD core values.
- Hire, develop, and retain highly qualified professional services team staff.
- Maintain a collaborative environment by establishing good working relationships and partnerships with clients and partners.
- Candidate must have a bachelors degree in computer science or related field
- Masters degree in computer science or related field is a plus
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is a plus
- Experience with ERP Systems is a plus
- Past experience successfully building a high growth consulting practice, consistently delivering industry standard gross margins.
- 10+ years of experience with Management and Leadership in a technology consulting environment.
- Successful track record as lead for enterprise Microsoft professional services and delivering packaged solutions.
- Excellent project management skills managing technical delivery projects and the project portfolio including SOWs, contract management, risk management,and staffing.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex issues and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Great client facing skills with a relationship building attitude.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills.
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and to inspire and motivate others.
- Willingness to travel out-of-country regularly.
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com