AlphaBOLD is building BOLDCommunity and Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD customers are not just mere clients but they are rather strategic allies who come together with our consulting team to create customer centric solutions. Our clients are as much part of BOLDCommunity as our consultants. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experience. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. If you happen to know BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are good fit. Learn Who We Are
AlphaBOLD is looking for a Marketing Manager who must have experience of lead generation for IT consulting companies. The ideal candidate will have a cross-functional role and will have an opportunity to work with our product development and marketing teams.
In this role you will be responsible for the creation, implementation, execution and management of the company’s digital marketing strategy and marketing plans as well as supporting the marketing team with analytics that drive business investments and lead generation. This role reports to the VP.
- Develop and implement high-impact lead generation activities through digital channels
- Achieve targets for website performance metrics, inbound leads and lead conversion
- Leverage marketing automation system and lead email marketing campaigns
- Create and manage KPI targets for marketing team
- Lead and manage Microsoft partner channels for lead generation
- Lead digital marketing initiatives
- Lead search engine optimization strategies
- Monitor analytics tools and advise the management accordingly
- Lead and manage Paid Advertisement i.e. PPC, LinkedIn etc.
- Lead and manage technical content development initiatives
- Lead product launch campaigns and achieve the targets
- Lead events management and marketing strategies for webinars, road shows, conferences and summits
- Manage overall brand image of the company
Required Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years marketing experience in B2B software companies
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing Microsoft solutions and services to US market
- 3+ years’ experience in building and leading marketing teams
- Proven ability to successfully design and drive a comprehensive lead generation program for IT consulting companies in close alignment with sales
- Exceptional analytical skills, i.e. ability to assemble and interpret data, create executive summaries, and deliver actionable business insights
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills required to effectively communicate value proposition and technical information to a range of customer, partner and internal audiences
- Experience working in start-ups environment – you must be adept at working in a fast-paced environment and have shown yourself to be adaptive and flexible
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized university is required. However, Master’s degree in Marketing, PR Communication or Business Administration will be preferred
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org