AlphaBOLD is building BOLDCommunity and Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD customers are not just mere clients but they are rather strategic allies who come together with our consulting team to create customer-centric solutions. Our clients are as much part of BOLDCommunity as our consultants. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experience. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. If you happen to know BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
AlphaBOLD is looking for a fresh resource who can become an integral part of our marketing team. The resource should be detail-oriented, highly motivated and enthusiastic about learning and developing new skills. They should be able to perform well in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. They will assist the team in developing and executing successful branding and marketing strategies and will receive full training in SEO, data collection and other marketing domains.
- Solely responsible for collecting new lead data and manage existing data
- Manage the data on the marketing campaigns being run and update the CRM data often
- Manage the team social media accounts in line with companies brand
- Upload and schedule new social media content in social media management platform
- Develop and build email marketing assets
- Build email performance reports and build recommendations for improvement
- Regularly communicate performance against KPIs with marketing team
- Help develop digital event related assets including emails and landing pages in appropriate marketing tech platforms
- Manage and support digital events
- Build event performance analysis – attendance, budget, etc.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills required
- Ability to manage and deliver tasks independently
- Ability to work with remote team
- A positive, professional attitude
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan