AlphaBOLD is building BOLDCommunity and Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD customers are not just mere clients but they are rather strategic allies who come together with our consulting team to create customer centric solutions. Our clients are as much part of BOLDCommunity as our consultants. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experience. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. If you happen to know BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are good fit. Learn Who We Are
This role is about building a brand and establishing a predictable demand engine to fuel growth. We need your help communicating our core values to our target audiences including customers, prospects, partners, press and industry analysts. You will lead the efforts for cultivating demand and supporting the sales process.
- Build a predictable and repeatable demand engine that feeds leads to the sales team. Move from a project-oriented marketing approach to a marketing machine with consistent demand generation, lead nurturing, and sales handoff.
- Lead an exceptional team of digital marketing experts, content developers and graphic designers that help deliver our message to the world.
- Develop communication channels that demonstrate thought leadership, provide differentiating messages, and drive interest in our solutions
- Create and maintain consistent communication patterns with customers and partners
- Support senior executives with corporate awareness initiatives including keynote preparations, company events, industry events, investor engagements etc.
- Lead PR and establish programs to spread awareness of AlphaBOLD as a thought leader and trusted brand
- Create online and offline marketing strategies that increase traffic, build engagement, and ultimately drive sales – including e-mail marketing, webinars, event promotion, retargeting, website analysis, SEO, SEM, online communities, and other demand gen programs.
- Be the leader for managing, implementing, redefining and further developing demand generation programs at scale
- Define strategy for and manage our participation at trade shows and industry events
- Ensure all marketing activities are measurable and grounded in attaining corporate revenue targets
- Evaluate and continuously improve our positioning and messaging framework
- Act as a knowledge expert internally for the market, competition, and our customers
Required Skills & Experience:
- 10+ years marketing experience in B2B software companies
- Experience building, leading and developing teams
- Proven ability to successfully design and drive a comprehensive demand generation program for tech B2B/Enterprise companies in close alignment with sales
- Experience in working effectively with sales and channel teams
- Exceptional analytical skills, i.e. ability to assemble and interpret data, create executive summaries, and deliver actionable business insights
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills required to effectively communicate value proposition and technical information to a range of customer, partner and internal audiences
- Experience working in start-ups environment – you must be adept at working in a fast-paced environment and have shown yourself to be adaptive and flexible
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree is required. However, advanced degree in Marketing, PR Communication and Business Administration will be preferred
- Ability to work with remote team
- This is an on-site role so successful candidate needs to re-locate to Carlsbad, CA.
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com