AlphaBOLD is building BOLDCommunity and Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD customers are not just mere clients but they are rather strategic allies who come together with our consulting team to create customer-centric solutions. Our clients are as much part of BOLDCommunity as our consultants. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experience. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. If you happen to know BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
AlphaBOLD is looking for an IT Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our customers. You will be responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting software and hardware problems and help our customers install applications and programs.
IT Support Engineer responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. For more complex problems that require nuanced instructions, you will work closely with customer success representative to provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals to customers.
- Night Shift
- Provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software
- Respond to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements solutions
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Installs, configures and maintains Windows and Unix systems
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is required
- Microsoft, Cisco, Linux or similar certification is a plus
- 2+ years of IT-related support experience
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills is a plus
- Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN) experience is a must
- Job timing: Nightshift
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com