AlphaBOLD is building BOLDCommunity and Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD customers are not just mere clients but they are rather strategic allies who come together with our consulting team to create customer-centric solutions. Our clients are as much part of BOLDCommunity as our consultants. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experience. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. If you happen to know BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
We are looking for a highly-qualified individual to lead our IoT platform efforts. As an IoT Lead, you will be managing the core team that is working on building enterprise-grade Industrial IOT Platform and Applications. You will ensure that the development processes are followed, and you will also manage code quality, adherence to delivery schedule and secured programming practices.
- Assure that development process, architecture and standards are followed
- Responsible for team’s performance on deliverables, code quality, delivery schedule and costs of the projects
- Mentor project staff and helping them with professional development
- Design and deliver robust, scalable, and secure distributed software systems
- Analyze code performance, debug and optimize projects prior to distribution
- Lead troubleshooting sessions with developers as well as customers, as needed
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology is required.
- Able to understand the requirements and engage effectively with all the stakeholders (clients, management, business, cross-functional and technical teams)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Lay down the end-to-end architecture, featuring on-device solution, device lifecycle management, cloud integration/ device gateway, platforms/ operating system (especially Linux & its variants)
- Experience with docker is a bonus
- 4 to 5 years of experience with platform/ cloud services
- Experience of Azure IoT Hub, Stream Analysis/ Apache Spark, and Time Series Databases is a plus
- Backend experience of Security, scalability, throttling/traffic management, data collection and harnessing, integration with other applications
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams i.e. web, mobile, reporting, AI etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Excellent team building, organizational and motivational skills
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan