AlphaBOLD is building BOLDCommunity and Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD customers are not just mere clients but they are rather strategic allies who come together with our consulting team to create customer-centric solutions. Our clients are as much part of BOLDCommunity as our consultants. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experience. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. If you happen to know BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate Azure DevOps KanBan Features, User Stories and Tasks to Functional Applications.
- Design, Build, Maintain and Optimize, Reusable C# code stack.
- Maintain Code Quality (SonarQube will be available) in DevOps Pipeline for Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing and Continuous Deployment.
- Unit Testing Frameworks like NUnit, MOQ, Rhino Mocks.
- Enterprise Design Patterns, SOLID principles, Dependency Injection, IoC and SOA Architecture.
- Familiarity with Unity, MEF or any other dependency Injection framework.
- Ability to write reusable C# libraries Components and APIs.
- SQL Server Entity Framework Core is required (or other RDBMS).
- Understanding of Powershell scripting for DevOps and DevSecOps Automation using Fortify or Veracode.
- Development or Academic experience of Blockchain Networks like Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, Corda, Hyperledger Sawtooth, Bitcoin etc.
- Understanding of IoT is a plus
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org