AlphaBOLD is building BOLDCommunity and Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD customers are not just mere clients but they are rather strategic allies who come together with our consulting team to create customer-centric solutions. Our clients are as much part of BOLDCommunity as our consultants. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experience. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. If you happen to know BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
Please learn more about us and our culture to see if you are a good fit. Learn Who We Are
We are looking for a junior to mid-level BI developer who will be part of the team working on sophisticated Data warehousing and Analytics solutions for our clients.
The right candidate will be a motivated individual who is excited about learning and developing world-class Business Intelligence solutions on Microsoft Platform.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and maintaining Business Intelligence (BI) infrastructure (ETL, Data Warehouses, Databases etc.)
- Extensive experience in SQL language and query optimization
- Knowledge of at least one of the tools: Power BI, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Azure Data Factory
- Optional: knowledge of R or Python is a huge plus
- Comfortable in programming in C# or vb.net
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org